So for Thanksgiving we are going to Ben's Grandpa's house. Normally we would go to his other side of the family but too much drama lately and I don't think anyone is really having it. His aunt that lives across the street is having his grandparents over so we might go up there for a minute and say hi. I'm very excited for Turkey though...I don't make Turkey at I think. Ever. So having Turkey now is even better! :) It was a quick week though because I only work two days then I'm off for five! Very nice and everyone is jealous. I have little doubt that I will actually accomplish anything. I might try to get our Christmas Tree up but see as I have no idea where we are putting it since we rearranged our living room, I don't know what's going to happen. I might get it up, I might not. I really would like to. I am hoping Ben's mom doesn't bring out any of her Christmas stuff though because I really don't need any more stuff in the house nor do I want it. I know she has a bunch of stuff but I really don't want it out. So we will see!
As for other updates, not much else going on. Just working. I worked a little over the weekend and I might come in on Saturday to try to catch up on a few things. We will see. It would be so much easier if I could work from home on the things I needed to do. I could but of course I don't have a lap top so it's not that easy.
Mel and Brian and I went to the doctor on Monday and they are having a boy. Mel was pretty upset because her heart was so set on a girl but she seemed to get better with it as time went on. Brian was very excited that it was a boy (which we all knew he would be). But I think it doesn't really matter to them as long as the baby is healthy - Mel just wanted to buy dresses and bows :). But congrats to them!
Also, we found out this week that Ben's cousin Carmie Jo is pregnant. They leave in Kenmore so congrats to them also!
Trauma Chameleon
2 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment